Thursday, November 11, 2010

Date Night....Letter B

Last night was our date night and it was my turn to decide where we were going.  Like I said before, we are picking restaurants by going thru the alphabet and last night was letter B.  So I chose Babe's Chicken Dinner House.  Lee and I have never been there before so it seemed like a good place to try.  We loved it!!  It is ALOT of food but we loved the fried chicken, chicken fried steak and all of the sides (mashed potatoes, corn, green beans and biscuits).  There is no way you can eat it all so Lee has lunch for the next couple of days:)  Also, it is BYOB, which is really fun.  So, if you haven't tried Babe's Chicken before, Lee and I definitely recommend it!  There are several locations so I just listed the web address below.



No comments:

Post a Comment