Monday, December 17, 2012

Family Christmas - College Station, TX

This weekend we went to College Station to celebrate Lacey's graduation from A&M and to have our Gwaltney Family Christmas.  Jack met a lot of family for the first time and he did spectacular!  He loved everyone and let everyone hold and love him:)  I'll add more pictures but here are a couple from our trip.  

We bought some A&M shirts for the kiddos and there was a chair in the store that was 'just Jack's size'.  I sat him in it and took some pictures.  He loved it......but I just couldn't buy it with the Aggie logo on it, lol!  I'll need to find a Red Raider or Bulldog chair for Jack.


So, this was just one of my favorite times during the weekend.  We were eating breakfast at our hotel Saturday morning and who walks in, Santa!!  I mean dressed to the max, with his own SANTA belt.  I was 'that Mom' and asked Santa if we could take a couple of pictures.  Jack loved him.  The reason I was so happy is because Lee and I were going to take Jack to the mall in College Station that day to get his picture taken with Santa.  But since Santa was staying at our hotel, we didn't even have to wait in line!!  And, the kicker, this Santa was going to the mall because he was the 'Mall Santa'!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment