Tuesday, November 1, 2011

25 Weeks and a Good Check Up

I had my post surgery checkup appt. today and it went really well.  Dr. Zaretsky said the stitch in my cervix is holding up even better than he expected it would.  Lee and I were so pleased to hear the good news!  I will continue to rest and take it easy until my 32nd week.  At that point Dr. Zaretsky says he will take his 'hold off of me and I can send him a postcard with Baby Jack's picture'.  I couldn't be in better hands, Dr. Zaretsky is one of the best doctors I've been around and I feel so lucky that my OB sent me in his direction!  I will continue to see Dr. Zaretsky every two weeks, so I'll update after my next appointment.  Thank you for all of your prayers, they are definitely working!

Below are some pictures of Jack taken today at the ultrasound:


He is waving in this picture.

We think he has Lee's lips and nose.

He was sucking on his arm in this picture.

Now he is hiding his face:)

He was posing in this picture - so precious.

Baby Jack.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...he is precious! We can't wait to meet him!

    I am so happy to hear the good news. I know is must be difficult to be on bed rest, but you are doing a fantastic job!

    We love you guys and are praying for you, Lee, and Baby Jack:)

    ReplyDelete