Monday, August 8, 2011

13 Weeks - To Bump or Not to Bump

Hello Week 13!  This week I decided, do I 'acknowledge the bump' or no?  I asked Lee to take some profile pictures this morning, not realizing that my tank top matches our walls:)  But you get the 'protruding' point.  There's a little something there and pants are fitting a little more snug around the waist.  Not too much change in any symptoms in the last couple of weeks.  I have my next appt. with Dr. Varadi on Monday, August 15th so when I post next Monday I will update with the status of that visit.  I do want to acknowledge my husband who has been awesome thru everything so far!  He has stepped up to help in several different ways, as well as looking into massages for me, etc.!  I know it is harder for Dads to Be to feel as if something is changing, until they see a 'bump' or feel the baby move, etc.  I just am so proud of how helpful Lee has been and how involved he has wanted to be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment