Monday, July 25, 2011

11 Weeks

11 Weeks indeed!  Some people say they think I'm showing a tad bit but I have to admit....I think it is usually gas:)  Nothing to show quite yet, maybe after the first trimester is over I'll put a 'belly' pic up.  I need to thank my Mom for the awesome clothes she has purchased for me and my mother-in-law, Barbara, for the awesome nursing bras!  Both of them celebrated birthdays within the last week and they are buying me gifts!  I am so very blessed.  The tired comes and goes.  I have days where I feel like I have all of my energy and then there are days I feel tired ALL day.  The books say that should end soon.  One thing that Lee and I have started (thanks Stephanie) and has become a morning ritual:  we bought a book called 'The Pregnancy Journal' and it is a daily guide to what is going on with Baby and Mom.  I read this to Lee while he is in the shower, funny I know but it keeps us both 'in the know' and he enjoys it.  So with that said, all is well with Baby G.

Symptoms:
  • Still tired.
  • Feeling bloated, especially after I eat.
  • Wierd dreams....not sure if this is from pregnancy but I'm guessing it's possible.
  • Feeling anxious about everything to come....ie. Baby G's health, daycare, money, all the normal stuff I guess.
I'm off to Denver next week for work.  I'll still post though, I'll be on to my second trimester! 

1 comment:

  1. I had wierd dreams, too. I dreamed I delivered a puppy and I was the only one who thought it was strange!! :)

    ReplyDelete