Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas with the Gwaltney's

We enjoyed Christmas with Lee's family on New Year's Day.  Lots of presents and good food!  The dogs had a blast running around the backyard and playing!

My snowman plate, awesome!

Bill got some nice Columbia sweatshirts from Lee and I.


But I think his favorite gift was the John Wayne ornament we gave him!
 

My precious new snowman!


You see Lily found her spot on Scooter's lap while we opened presents. 


She's like 'What, I'm comfortable right here'.  :)


Scooter liked his giftcard Lee and I got him. 


Barbara's new Christmas dishes from Pier 1.


I also got some new Christmas bowls from Pier 1.


Maggie and Lily hanging out on the couch.


Maggie is so precious, she is a ball of energy.  Look at Lily, she is already pooped:)



No comments:

Post a Comment