Friday, February 8, 2013

Jack's Birthday Party

This is the only picture I got of Jack's cake before it was eaten:)


I'm not sure the pictures below are all in order but this was Jack's personal cake and let me tell you, he LOVED it!  Once he got thru the icing and to the cake part, he was shoving it in his mouth!  He gets that from his Mom, and no I don't shove cake in my mouth....but I do love it!! ;-)








I don't have pictures of Jack digging in to his cake but I do have video that I'll put up soon.  This is the after picture though.  It really doesn't even do justice.  I had to go give him a quick bath because he was so dirty with icing everywhere!


 Jack opened presents and one of the things he got was a big bag of these balls.  We put them in a plastic tub we have and Jack was a little hesitant but Emma Kate, she loved it!!

Emma had fun putting the balls on Jack's head:)




Emma is the cutest little girl, she had so much fun playing in the balls!  And she was pure entertainment for the party:)



After seeing Emma play in the balls, Jack felt a little bit better about it and got back in:)



No comments:

Post a Comment