Monday, September 26, 2011

20 Weeks = Half Way There

Well, here is to week 20 and still a rather smooth pregnancy!  One new thing I have noticed is that the right side of my rib cage (the top of it) will hurt at times.  It goes away after a while but I almost feel like I've been kicked there.  Anyway, after talking to a few 'moms', I think Baby Jack may have an elbow or leg up there that is bothering me.  This usually happens around lunch and then at night when I'm going to bed.  My pregnancy dreams are still in high gear - sometimes I wonder how I even come up with these dreams! 

Lee and I have Baby Jack's room all cleared out and ready to clean.  I'm going to do that this weekend so that we can put the crib together.  We purchased the rocker/recliner yesterday and I can't wait to get that in December!  It is going to be so nice I think.  I still need to order the changing table/dresser combo and then we will be done with furniture.  Things are really getting exciting for us:)  Lee sees my belly getting bigger and I think that gets him even more excited and makes it a little more 'real' to him.  We still haven't felt Jack kick or punch yet but hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will.  I put a picture below and this is actually from last week but I haven't grown much since then:)  I will have my next ultrasound on Monday, October 3rd and I'm so excited to see Jack again.  It has been a month or longer since we saw him last.  I will update again next week!  Thanks for all of the kind wishes and prayers for our soon to be family of 3!



No comments:

Post a Comment