Thursday, December 30, 2010

Date Night....Letters C & D

I have slacked in updating the Blog about our Date Night adventures!  The Letter 'C' date night fell the Wednesday before Thanksgiving so we decided to push it back since we were going to be eating a BIG meal the next day.  I think we actually pushed it back a couple of times but, finally, we had our date night at......wait for it (as Allison would say)........

CHILI'S!
We said we would try to stay away from chain restaurants or places we've already eaten.  Get this, in almost 4 years of dating that was the first time Lee and I have eaten at Chili's together!!  So, anyway that was our Letter C (and I'm not listing location info, obviously they are everywhere:).


Now to Letter 'D', I chose Dodie's Seafood Cafe.  There are not a ton of restaurants to choose from that start with the Letter D but I got lucky because this place wasn't that far from our apartment and it was really good!  Lee had grilled shrimp and french fries.  I had fish tacos and red beans & rice.  We had fried pickles as an appetizer (yes, we need to go to the GYM!!).  Anyway, it was all great but the cup of red beans & rice stuck out the most, it was the best dish we had!  So, if your interested in trying this out, the info is below.



Dodie's Seafood Cafe
2626 N. Josey Lane, Suite 112
Carrollton, TX  75007




No comments:

Post a Comment