Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

This year we spent Christmas with my family in Tyler.  We had a great time and loved spending time with them!  I think everyone had a great Christmas and got everything they wanted! 

Mom's beautiful tree.

Mom put out all of her houses this year and she got a new train to set up too.  Lily really like this train, she just couldn't get to it to tear it apart:) 

Here is the Bug wandering around this new house, scouting the places that food falls!


Christmas morning, Mer is ready to open gifts.


Moms nice wreath that hangs above the fireplace.


Mom is opening her gifts.


The spice rack that Lee and I got Mer.


Just a smile from me.


Lee has his new beanie on and the Bug enjoys just about anything.


Mom likes her new wooden utensils that we got her (OXO, they are fabulous!).


Here is Lee with all of his good stuff!


Mom got Mer and I some baking dishes from Rachel Ray.  They are really nice!


Mom and Dad also blew up and framed a picture of Lee and I from the wedding.  It is so nice!


Dad's Columbia sweatshirt that we got him.


I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment