Thursday, April 4, 2013

Big Update

Here are some recent pictures of Jack!  Sorry it has been so long since I have posted.

Here is Jack....stuck...under his toy.
 ....and here is Jack getting 'un-stuck'.
 :) I took this when he was going to bed, he gave me the 'foot'!
 Nana and I took Jack to the park on a nice afternoon.  He loves to swing!
 This is one morning before taking Jack to daycare, he looked so handsome!
 Jack looks like such a 'big boy' in this picture.  I keep seeing the baby in him going away and a 'little boy' appearing.  Bittersweet...
 Here is Jack with his Name Puzzle that he got from Aunt Gretchen.
 I love this picture of Jack standing up.  He looks like such a little man.
 This is how Jack is sleeping lately.  Funny.
 Jack had a 24 hour stomach bug and was sleeping it off in this picture.  He looks so pathetic.

Nice hair..

He is loving Lily's dog food and water bowl these days.  We have to put 2 kitchen chairs in front to block Jack from eating her food and 'literally' playing in her water bowl.  




Jack's first taste of whole milk:)

No comments:

Post a Comment