Monday, February 14, 2011

Prayers Needed

A couple of things:

  • Please say a prayer for my friend Julie and her 5 month old, Caroline.  Caroline has been in the hospital since February 6th, she has RSV.  She was in the hospital at the end of December with Pneumonia and now this.  I know Julie has a lot of help but I also know that prayers work.  Caroline seems to be getting a little stronger everyday so if you have time, please say a prayer for all of them!

  • Please pray for my dear friend Amanda - for understanding, for grace and for strength.  I must admit that I think she is stronger than the average woman but sometimes there is a thing or two in life that will tear down that strength.  So, again, if you have a minute please say a prayer for Amanda and her mother.
Remember that:  The Will of God will never take you to a place that the Grace of God cannot protect you.

1 comment: